Valorant is the 5v5 Player FPS(First person shooter) video game which looks like Counter-Strike Go where the 5 player team will plant the bomb and 5 playerteams will defend it.
Everything about Valorant Game
How to Get Valorant Beta Release?
- Sign up for the official Riot Game account
- Sign up for the Twitch TV Account Click Here
- Link your both Riot Games and Twitch Games account
Valorant release date:
Where to Download Valorant?
Characters and abilities in Valorant Game:
Valorant bring the 10 characters which are also known as the Agent, These all agent got the different kind of abilities.
Here are the name and it’s abilites-
- Shock bolt- Hits the enemies that can bounce over the wall
- Owl Dron- Flies the recon and shoot the enemies with the fire arrow
- Recon Bolt- Fires a tracking arrow that reveals player locations within a particular area.
- Hunter’s Fury- Fires three shots which will pierce walls and damages opponents.
- Healing Orb- Fire this at an ally to heal them. Not instant, but heals over time.
- Resurrection- Can resurrect teammates.
- Barrier Orb- Places a solid wall.
- Slow Orb- AOE ability that slows opponents.
- Hot hands- Makes a fire zone that damages enemies.
- Run it Back- create a mark on the ground for teleport.
- Blaze- Creates a flame wall that deals damage and obscures vision.
- Curveball – A controllable flash grenade. It blinds both team and enemies
- Toxic Screen- Fire a wall of poison smoke.
- Viper’s Pit- Makes a large expanding sphere of poison around you.
- Snake Bite- Fires down a pool of poison that damages opponents.
- Poison Cloud- Throws down a cloud of poison gas that can be activated later.
- Fault line- Chargeable attack.
- Rolling Thunder-Fires and knock enemy but doesn’t hurt or damge.
- Aftershock- Fires a charge through the wall, but takes a moment to charge.
- Flashpoint- Attack a blinding charge through walls.
- Dark Cover- Fires an orb that obscures vision.
- From the Shadows – Can teleport to anywhere in map.
- Shrouded Step – Can teleport to a marked location.
- Paranoia- Fire throwable that can blind enemy and it can pass the wall.
- Tailwind- Dash in the direction you’re moving.
- Bladestorm- Get many knives that you can throw on opponents.
- Cloudburst- Throw a projectile which will throw a vision-blocking cloud.
- Updraft- You can float up to otherwise-unreachable.
- Trapwire- A tripwire which slows enemies and reveals their location — but enemies cant see the tripwire.
- Cyber Cage- Drops an AOE screen that slows opponents, obscures vision and is signaled by an audio cue.
- Spycam- Throws a camera that can signal where enemys are.
- Neural Theft- Its throws a device to the dead enemy which can show us where the rest enemy are.
- Paint Shells- Explodes and deals damage by Throwing a cluster grenade.
- Showstopper- Uses a rocket launcher that give damage over a large area.
- Boom Bot- Walks across the floor and later explodes, dealing damage to enemies.
- Blast Pack- Throws like Semtex grenades or C4. Can be triggered.
- Sky Smoke- You can drop many smoke on the map
- Orbital Strike- Select an area on the map and a laser damages all inside the blast radius.
- Stim Beacon- It increase the fire rate. Both teammates and enemies a like can use this.
- Incendiary- A grenade launcher that fires off an incendiary round.
When the game will be launched there will 4 maps as Riot said, But in the beta released there is only 2 map available –
more maps come after the release but it’s not confirmed yet how many it will be.
Must Read: Best Gaming SmartPhone